I won't lie - I've felt kinda blah all week - I've still kept up with my healthy eating and still walked some at work but really didn't put much effort into it. I've just been down and not feeling like trying and am even having a total cheat weekend where I get all the foods that I really want out of my system - had a big juicy burger and fries last night at Red Robin, having a no-bake oreo cheesecake throughout the weekend, Bandanas BBQ tonight for dinner and Waffles with Bacon tomorrow for breakfast and Chicken and Dumplings for dinner. My hopes are that if I can get all of the "junk" out of my system before hitting the ball rolling July 1st. I don't have a problem with the food aspect of it - I'm good with eating healthy and fruits and vegetables and limiting calories, but I don't know where to start with the exercise aspect. I know that I need to incorporate exercise into my routine that diet is not enough but I don't know where to start. I did 1/2 of a 14 day leg challenge this month before I hit the blah moments - and I have all these things that I want to do but I don't know where to start. I don't want to sign myself up for too much that I'm going to end up killing myself but at the same time I want it to make a difference.
I want to increase my walking daily to at least 3 miles a day as well as completing Jillian Micheal's 30 day Shred program. But there are also several little "challenges" that I want to do like 30 day to 200 Squat Challenge or the 30 day Ab Challenge or even another leg challenge. I just don't know how much is too much. I want to get in the best shape possible and have set a goal of being in the 100's by October. I have 24 pounds to go and 3 months to do it. I should be able to but I just don't know what route to take to get there. Guess that's what I'll be doing this weekend - but right now I know a little girl that is fighting sleep so Gotta put on my mommy cap and get her down!
No comments:
Post a Comment