Thursday, June 19, 2014

A New Beginning


Hello – I have been overweight for as long as I can remember.   I don’t know if it’s related or not but I have also been generally pretty unhappy most of my life.  I struggled to conceive for 2.5 years after I was married in September of 2010 and finally was able to get pregnant and in January I had my beautiful little girl!  Having her has shown me that I need to make changes for the better.  I have tried to lose weight in the past, mostly with little success but now I have an ultimate goal.  I want to be healthy and happy for my little girl.  I want to be able to run around and play with her.  I want to have the energy and physical ability to do this.  I want to live a long healthy life for her.  She’s my life now, and I have to do everything in my power to make sure I’m around and in the best shape to do so.   So I’m starting this journey – I know it’s not going to be easy – and I know it’s not going to happen overnight – but in the end it will all be worth it!

Here I am before I got pregnant, one picture is January 2013, and the other is April 2013 (prob the week before we conceived baby Isabelle. 
I weighed in at 255 pounds at that point.










Here I am 1 week before my girl was born.  Went in for an induction which didn’t take. 
I was at 253 pounds.
Here I am today.  Wanted to get good pictures of me at my new “starting point”.
.
I want to use this site to keep track of my journey, the good, the bad and the ugly.  The blood, the sweat, the tears, but also the good times, the triumphs, and the success stories.

Here are my current statistics:
Weight – 231.4 (Scale at work for Biggest Loser Challenge), or 226.8 at home.
Neck – 14.25 in
Waist 43.5 in
Hips 50.5 in
Underbust 37.5 in
Bust 43 in
Thighs 30.25 in
Calves 19.5 in
Bicep 15.5 in

No comments:

Post a Comment