So I felt very blah all last week - just didn't really care about anything. I knew I wanted to hit the ground running on July 1st so my brilliant plan was to have a cheat weekend - to get all the bad food I could possibly want out of my system. So thats what we did! Friday night we had burgers and fries at Red Robon. Saturday we had lunch at Jack In The Box before Bandanas BBQ. Sunday breakfast brought us Waffles and Bacon and Chicken and Dumplings for dinner. We also finished an Oreo No-Bake Cheesecake and part of a peach pie....
While everything was delicious - I am seriously regretting it today. Not only did I weigh in 4 pounds heavier than I was Friday morning but also I feel like total crap today - like my stomach is fighting me back for all the crap I put in it. I am sooo glad I am back to healthy eating today! I had some hopes of getting up early today and start my morning workouts but Izzy didnt have a good night last night plus me feeling like crap didn't help. I have 2 very busy days at work this week then 5 days off so that should help me a lot!!!
Still havent completely decided my routine for the month but I figure I will just go with it but my plan is to get 20 miles a week plus other circut training in.... I just hope I don't overdo it but I know it wont be easy but well worth it in the end!
No comments:
Post a Comment